“There is gold in the trees, can you see it? Even in those moments where your lungs groan to acknowledge their wakefulness. There is gold in the trees, the intersection of lines is waiting to be mined by your eyes. Only the fronts are gold, only the hour of sleeping breath in the room beside you. Stir or not, the trees don’t feel the cold and your body is under an avalanche of blankets. Sleep or not. Sleepy eyes, every morning is edged in gold. Light and breath are with you.”
aWEsome day TTM. (: Thank you to Yentung, Shini, Shi Lei, Josephine, Felaica, Tina, Gloria, Cassandra, Vanessa, Jieyin, Jiatyan, Suresh, Kai Siang, Wen Siang, Dylan and was it...Nick? o.o I dunno lah. Lol. But Edmund was super extra. X:
Ran 2.4 AGAIN today. Felt damn slacky .___. and some more muscle damn pain (I have no idea why. Climb one staircase also pain le. T.T). Luckily, had my loyal sports shoes. (: So much less sucky than my school shoes can? (: Luckily so many people there encouraging us. (:
Then was damn slack the entire morning. (: Heeeheeeheee.... (: Went for lunch at Sumo with Yen Tung, Tina, Shini, Gloria, Suresh, Jieyin, Jia Tyan, Cassandra, Vanessa and Edmund instead of with the class. o.o But it was aWEsome TTM can? Heard the story of Lonely and the Swing and seriously, Cassandra, Shi Yuan and Wei Xin are epic ownage. (: And ROFLMAO. Our epic orange juice. (: Then all of us tried it some more. Heehee...Vanessa complained it was too sour. Oh well Vanessa, natural goodness mah. (: Heehee...tomorrow Gloria's house with Tina, Shini, Rachel and Dylan. (:
And I like the Bleach Zanpakutou Arc. (: Cuz of it, I like Toshirou and Hyourinmaru more than ever. cuz they showed me how similar I was to them. ):
Remember those times...?
Friday, April 23, 2010 || 7:56 PM
Woke up hoping the night was a dream but there were scars. Thanks to Ryan, Brandon, Shi Lei and Xue Ning for caring. For a short while, I almost wanted to cry. I guess I can't live without 209. And then again...Ryan, somehow, don't get expelled okay? A lot of people will cry. 209 won't be the same...40 is a better number than 39 after all...(: Haiz...can this day get any worse...?
Remember those times...?
|| 7:56 PM
Oh well, friendships get shattered easily, don't they? I should have known. Oh well. 8D Hmmm...in 6 hours....2 people gone. O.o that's really sucky but oh well. 8D At least, I still have the few who care. :D Thank you to those few. 8D
Rainbow after the storm.
Thursday, April 22, 2010 || 8:44 PM
Today was awesome shingz apart from all the evil tests. D< And the fact that there are some more tomorrow. D<
Other then that, today was awesome...and the ghost stories! Ahhh...we should dothat again some time soon. 8D
Wednesday, April 21, 2010 || 8:37 PM
“Have you ever noticed that happiness is not a dependency, it is a decision? You don’t actually need anything to be happy. It’s not something that comes from outside, it comes from inside, and when you radiate a happy energy you’ll be amazed what it attracts into your life. Don’t worry, be happy…sound familiar? Decide now, be happy, and watch magic begin to enter your life.”
Yes, indeed. So despite this awesomely screwed day, I'll look at the happy stuff. I won't look at the depression, the tired-ness, the evil people, _____ or the evil ______rs. I'll just think happy. I won't care if we got to go with our class to URA. I'll just dwell on our prettaye memories. :DDD
209'10 is awesome. All of us, from register one to forty. 8D Audrey, Charmaine, Chelsea, Alicia, Shavonne, Kelly, Rachel, Shilei, Josephine, Jowell, ZiQin, Jialin, Gloria, Yentung, Tina, Xuening, Felicia, Elaine, Valerie, Shini, Yvonne, Sharmin, Jaslyn, Michelle, Wangyan, Hazel, Austin, Dylan, Wensiang, Tonghe, Kaisiang, Shenwen, Lionel, Nick, Brandon, Ryan, Suresh, Bryan, Wei Kit and Jun Yuan. We may have our disputes but weMUST stay bonded as a class forever, kay? 8D
We went to some TCM place for ACC and see? Our awesome class picture. XD
This was taken during some random workshop for enrichment. o.o Hahahahahaha...heehee...we look so bonded... o.o
When the Taiwanese people came! Lionel was asked to turn around while he was doing homework and this is what we get. XD
Ahahahahahaha... Wobblers FTW! 8D You have to agree, right? XD I love you girls and guys loads. :D Hehehehehehe...remember all our happy happy times, people? XD Let's continue SHINING. 8D kekekekeke....Not all of the pictures consist entirely of Wobblers though. :D
Our crazy picture. It was meant to be nice but the cam don't like me. D<
Taiwanee hosting! Taken with Wobblers, Rachel, David, Jia Ling and Chelsea!
Our fantastically awesome trip to Pulau Semakau. Wobblers, Ryan, Jun Yuan, Wei Kit, Rachel and Chelsea.
Ehehehehehe...Shining, Yen and I (3 out of 6 of the Wobblers' girls) at Victoria Concert Hall... o.o
At Gloria's HOUSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Lol, random toilet shot with Rachel and Chelsea.
Hehehehehehehe...NHDS! My aWEsome CCA. o.o hehehehehehe...8D Once a Nan Hua dancer, forever a Nan Hua dnacer.
NHDS 2010 (only sec 2s, 3s and 4s)
My super, extremely awesome NHDS Batch 1996. Consisting of : Alfreda;Bingming;Bryan;Chanhong;Darren;Dijin;Gindelin;Huiping;Jasper;Jialin;Jiamin; Joanna;Junzheng;Leila;Lucheng;Michelle;Natalie;Shilei;Sihwee;Tenghwee;Tianyi; Xiancui;Xianfei;Xuejing;Xuening;Yixuan;Yuqi;Zhenyang;Ziyang;Zizhen.Used to consist of Joaquim and Kenzi. Together, dancers for life. XD
Mid Autumn festival. Our very first performance as a batch.
Heehee...just after our CNY dance for the year 2010. I still remember Jun Zheng was sitting on the dustbin...==
THANK YOU ALL OF YOU. 8D
Tuesday, April 20, 2010 || 4:21 PM
Hmmm...Blogging again. ^^ Oh well...I have a lot of homework to do still, though. X: Hehehehe...DGM and GA new chapters are out le. 8D But DGM kinda emo...and made me think a lot. Haish...GA too...Both talk so much about protecting those close to us...The cruelty of human nature... ECK.
Hey Jialin, hmmm...is there anything to say to myself at all? Oh well. But hey girl, find a reason to protect the things you do...if not, it isn't worth it. It's just another waste of time.
Eck. The tentragrammaton is awesome shingz. It means the 4 holy letters : Yodh he waw he. EEK. And in the Panthagora triangle...it's simply so damn amazing. X:
10 5+10 6+5+10 5+6+5+10
Hehehehehe... 10-5-6-5 becomes Y-H-W-H (Yodh he waw he) in Gemetria (or something like that). And if you add the numbers up it becomes 72, God's number in Jewish. Like holy shingz... X: And Y-H-W-H means Lord in Jewish. ECK.
Friday, April 16, 2010 || 9:15 PM
Watch this...super touching ._____________.
Ah, free hugs. <3 Hehehehe...if anyone needs free hugs, I'm here. :DDDDDD. Smile, ya? And we have an awesomely pretty and chio class tee. <3333333
Today was screwed, and I don't know what I can do at all. Tsh. This feeling sucks TTM. D: I shall try to do something to take up my thinking first. 8D and don't get me wrong, I AM STILL UBER HAPPY. 8D Heyhey, Bing Ming, Alfreda and Leila, jiayous! >< Our batch supports you. 8D The animation below...kekekeke... 8D
Anyways, kekekeke...shall do a quiz. 8D
1. Name? Jialin. 8D
2. Nickname(s)? ...Let's skip that...==
3. Name someone with the same birthday as you: o.o dunno. X:
4. Age? 13. o.o
5. Favorite fruit? Apple. 8D
6. For or against same sex marriage? ...dunno.
7. Are you allergic to anything? SCREW SEAFOOD.
8. Are you bisexual? No...==
9. Have you ever slept in someone elses clothes? I don't think so bah. o.o
10. How many U.S states have you been to? None. T.T
11. How many of the U.S states have you lived in? NONE!
12. Have you ever lived outside the U.S? Yeah, Singapore.
13. Name something physical you like about yourself? ...my veins. 8D
14. Something non-physical you like about yourself? I am a good liar. 8D
15. Do you have any pets? Once upon a time...
16. What is your dream car? Dunno.
17. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go? o.o many places. I'm greedy. 8D
18. Are you bipolar? Maybe. ;DDD
19. What dream car do you want your husband/wife to drive? Dunno.
20. Where would you want to go on a first date? Dunno.
21. Would you date the person who posted this before you? NO.
22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally? No, thank God. Oh wait, Ryan...== THAT ARSE.
23. Ever been kissed under fireworks? NO. :DDDDDDDD
24. What was the last text message you received: I lazy check phone. 8D
25. Have you ever bungee jumped? no. 8D
26. Have you ever white water rafted? Heh?
27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you? My mom?
28. Are you racist? No. 8D
29. What song are you listening to right now? Carry on. :DDD
30. What's your favorite song at the moment? Lupin by Kara
31. What was the last movie you watched? My Sister's Keeper....==
32. Where was the last place you went besides your house? School. D:
33. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else's property? Yen's handbook. 8D
34. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? Duh. X:
35. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? How tall or short he is? :DDD
36. Do you smoke? No. LOl.
37. What do you usually order from Starbucks? I'm too poor to go there. D:
38. Say something totally random about yourself: I want to be like the sky.
39. Do you have an iPod? Spoilt. X:
40. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? no. 8DDD
41. Do you have freckles? No. 8D
42. Are you comfortable with your height? MUST GROW TALLER!
43. Do you love someone right now? Everyone, with some exceptions. 8D
44. How tall are you? 163cm maybe.
45. Do you speak any other language other than English? Yeah, i speak a wide variation of gibberish.
46. Have you ever ridden in a limo? No. It's longish. D:
47. Has anyone you were really close to passed away? No. 8D
48. Do you watch MTV? At times. XD
49. What's something that really annoys you? Imperfection. D:
50. Do you like Michael Jackson? A bit.
51. Have you ever surfed? o.o the net. 8D
52. Do you know how to pump gas? No.X:
53. Do you drive? The world would die if I could drive.
54. What's the latest you have ever stayed out? Morning. 8D
55. Have you ever thought that you were honestly going to die? No. D:
56. Were you ever rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room? Thank God, no. :D
57. Have you ever been dared to do something you didn't want to do? Yeah. T.T
58. What's your favorite state to live in? Shiningland. XD LIKE REAL. kekekeke... (inside joke. 8D)
59. What color is your hair? brownish black?
60. What color are your eyes? Brownish black?
61. Do you have any special talents? No. Lol.
62. Favorite non-alcoholic drink? No favourite. LOl.
63. Favorite city? Dunno. :DDD
64. Have you ever ridden a mechanical bull? No. :D
65. If you were working on a pirate ship, what would you most likely be? The cleaner. (once again, inside joke. :D)
66. Who do you live with? My family. :DD
67. Last thing you watched on TV? That was God knows how long ago. LOl.
68. Do you wear glasses or contacts? Glasses. 8D
69. Have you ever taken a roadtrip? Heh?
70. Does your computer have a mouse? no. it has a rat. -.-
71. What's your favorite article of clothing you own? They're about all the same. o.o
72. Who is the main person you talk to in each of your classes? Wobblers. 8D Love you all loads. 8D
73. Do you like school? Depends.
74. What color is your shirt? Black. :D
75. How many bedrooms do you have in your house? 3. :D
76. What kind of house do you live in? HOUSE. :D
77. What was the last mall you've been to? JP
78. Are you alone? Yeah, always, almost. 8D
79. Do you have any older siblings? Yeah. Awesome.
80. What is the last thing you ate? Dunno. LOl. I forgot le.
Sunday, April 04, 2010 || 10:01 PM
Can I just state a very random thing after getting a phone call today? O.o Anyways, I guess I should stop making excuses and face the fact that I have never really forgiven you, neither have I forgotten you. I know that's supremely weak of me and failure-ish too but I just can't stop after all that time. D:
Thursday, April 01, 2010 || 9:03 PM
You know, when we had the camp, we were asked by I-dunno-who "who the top five trusted people in our life were." All the names I said out....I just noticed I never actually told them anything at all, not enough to be considered "trusting". X: And I just noticed how failure I'm at at voicing my opinions and stuff a lot of times. I can't even remember how to. D: And the worse thing was that one of the five, told me this yesterday.
"I want to be your friend."
Yep, that's what she said. X: And holy, it kinda hurt .___. Someone ought to teach me how to trust. X: